Should you use a tracker on Turo?
Turo trackers. So you just bought your first car to share on Turo. You post it and then get your first booking for a full month. Then the fear sets in and you realize that your car is going in the hands of an absolute stranger for an entire month. Never mind the fact that this stranger just registered for the Turo platform this month. What do you do? Should you get a tracker or not?
What is Turo?
For those of you who do not know, Turo is a peer-to-peer sharing app that allows private car owners to share their vehicles via an online and mobile interface in over 56 countries. Turo is not a rental car app, it is a car sharing app.
Turo Trackers used by Hosts across America
- Bouncie https://www.bouncie.com/ $8 month
- Verizon Connect verizonconnect.com
- Momentum IoT https://momentumiot.com/
- TrackmateGPS Dash T11 Real Time,Hard Wired, Kill Switch, Door Lock/Unlock- No Contract – 24/7 Online Activation – US customer service
- AdvantageGPS for the ones I need a kill switch
- TMobile SyncUP Drive
- Goldstar Wireless by Spireon https://www.spireon.com/goldstar-wireless
- Passtime GPS https://passtimegps.com/
2. Verizon Connect
3. Momentum IoT
6. AmericaLoc GPS
7. TMobile SyncUP Drive
8. Goldstar Wireless by Spireon
9. PassTime GPS
Read more about tracking and technology devices here.
Thinking of buying a car to share on Turo, but having a hard time obtaining financing due to poor credit? Contact us here, we can help your credit score.
Aaron G. Adams is an Editor and Credit Attorney at AdamsCredit.com